Our rope access technicians are seasoned drops surveyors with several years of experience in carrying out drop surveys onboard onshore and offshore rigs. Offshore locations cover FPSOs, drillships, semi-submersible, and Jack-up drilling rigs.
Surveys can range in scale from simple removal of loose items to a complete inventory of equipment within the structure. It covers but not limited to:
- DROPS surveys on derricks, cranes and other dangerous areas
- Written and photographic evaluation reports
- Securing suspended loads, lighting, wiring, etc.
- Removal of potentially dangerous objects
- Assessment of the integrity of fittings and secondary retention