- 3 Colour Codes Applied During Lifting Equipment Inspection They say “Information is Power”. But as powerful as this sounds, it becomes cliché and we are yet to grasp just how powerful we can become by getting the right information. A quick look at our previous blog posts shows you how informative and educative
- Fabric Maintenance: 5 Benefits of Blasting and Painting It is challenging to keep an asset running without failure. Maintaining the fabric and infrastructure of a production asset is essential to extending its lifespan. Fabric Maintenance is important to ensuring the integrity of an asset. In time past, Fabric Maintenance was ignored and termed non-safety
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions About IWCF Drilling Training Courses Despite the global impact of the COVID-19 on oil prices, experts forecast a rise in oil prices in the nearest future. Thus, it is imperative that oil rig drilling activities must continue unhindered to ensure the stability and sustainability of the crude oil market. Drillers therefore
- Rope Access: A Simple Solution to Working at Height When it comes to working at height or difficult-to-reach areas, nothing beats Rope Access performing maintenance, repairs, inspections, and installations. Established in response to specific need in the inspection and maintenance of offshore oil platforms, Rope Access started with offshore operations and was later applied to
- Safety Checklist for Dry Abrasive Blasting According to NACE International, an estimate of 60%-80% of all premature coating failures are attributed to inadequate or improper surface preparation. Surface preparation is the process of removing contaminants from a structure. These contaminants include corroded surfaces, welding defects, oil, grease, dirt, amongst others. There are several methods of
- Lifting Operation Standards & Compliance Lifting Operation Standards – Formally-established Requirements Lifting operations do have the potential to cause incidents, from uncontrolled movement of loads and dropped objects impacting people, assets, and the environment in proximity of the operation. The management of lifting operations through formally established requirements – operational standards, ensures that risks of
Book your appointment now and get $5 discount.MAKE APPOINTMENT
© Copyright 2021 JC International Limited. All Rights Reserved.