We provide a Drops survey to prevent potential dropping of objects in compliance with the “DROPS“ global initiative aimed at the prevention of falling objects. We are proud of our involvement and are dedicated to working with the DROPS guidelines as a member company.
Our rope access technicians are seasoned drops surveyors with several years of experience in carrying out drop surveys onboard onshore and offshore rigs. Offshore locations cover FPSOs, drillships, semi-submersible, and Jack-up drilling rigs.
Surveys can range in scale from simple removal of loose items to a complete inventory of equipment within the structure. It covers but not limited to:
- DROPS surveys on derricks, cranes and other dangerous areas
- Written and photographic evaluation reports
- Securing suspended loads, lighting, wiring, etc.
- Removal of potentially dangerous objects
- Assessment of the integrity of fittings and secondary retention
JC International provides World Class specialist Asset Integrity Assurance & Training services throughout the Asset life-cycle