We provide NDT services to assist with integrity appraisal at fabrication, in-service, or decommissioning stage. Our range of NDT services covers standard NDT methods and advanced techniques.
Our inspectors are multi skilled and are certified to SNT Level II in accordance to SNT-TC-1A in different NDT techniques such as MT, PT, VT, UT, RT and ET. As a corporate partner of the American Society for Non Destructive Testing (ASNT) we follow the society’s strict guidance and codes of practice.
At JC International, we consistently review our operating procedures to suit current changes in NDT standards.
- Magnetic Particle Inspection
- Dye Penetrant Testing
- Visual Examination
- Ultrasonic Testing covering Thickness measurement and Haw Detection
- Eddy Current Testing
- Radiographic Testing
- Plant Inspection e.g Oil and Gas plant
- Rig Inspection e.g Rig Platform, Jack-Up Rig Legs etc
- Pressure Vessel Inspection
- Storage Tank Vessel Inspection
- Aircraft Inspection
- Jet Engine Inspection
- Pipeline Inspection
- Baseline Survey of vessels and lines services
- Baseline thickness measurement and inspection services
- Technical NDT manpower supply for QA/QC services.
- Surveillance and inspection services covering Civil, Mechanical, welding. electrical, Instrumentation, Statutory and vessel inspection.
- NDT services/ Digital UT scanning on ASME vessel
- Underground Pipeline detection and route mapping
- Corrosion monitoring and mapping
- Ultrasonic wall thickness survey services
Ultrasonic Testing uses sound waves of short wavelength and high frequency to detect flaws or measure material thickness...
Wire Rope Management
Various studies on the reliability of NDT Inspection on Wire Ropes have indicated with confidence the results that can be achieved...
Calibration of pressure, temperature, flow, and load instruments can be performed within the JC International base...
ACCREDITATION & PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS
© Copyright 2021 JC International Limited. All Rights Reserved.