Non-destructive testing (NDT)
We provide NDT inspection services to assist with integrity appraisal at fabrication, in-service, or decommissioning stage. Our range of NDT services covers standard NDT methods and advanced techniques.
Our inspectors are multi skilled and are certified to SNT Level II in accordance to SNT-TC-1A in different NDT inspection techniques such as MT, PT, VT, UT, RT and ET. As a corporate partner of the American Society for Non Destructive Testing (ASNT) we follow the society’s strict guidance and codes of practice.
At JC International, we consistently review our operating procedures to suit current changes in NDT standards.
- Magnetic Particle Inspection
- Dye Penetrant Testing
- Visual Examination
- Ultrasonic Testing covering Thickness measurement and Haw Detection
- Eddy Current Testing
- Radiographic Testing
- Plant Inspection e.g Oil and Gas plant
- Rig Inspection e.g Rig Platform, Jack-Up Rig Legs etc
- Pressure Vessel Inspection
- Storage Tank Vessel Inspection
- Aircraft Inspection
- Jet Engine Inspection
- Pipeline Inspection
- Baseline Survey of vessels and lines services
- Baseline thickness measurement and inspection services
- Technical NDT manpower supply for QA/QC services.
- Surveillance and inspection services covering Civil, Mechanical, welding. electrical, Instrumentation, Statutory and vessel inspection.
- NDT services/ Digital UT scanning on ASME vessel
- Underground Pipeline detection and route mapping
- Corrosion monitoring and mapping
- Ultrasonic wall thickness survey services
Magnetic Particle Inspection
Magnetic Particle Inspection otherwise known as MPI is a method that can be used to find surface and near-surface flaws…
Dye Penetrant Testing
Dye Penetrant Inspection, also known as Penetrant Testing (PT), Liquid Penetrant Inspection (LPI) or Fluorescent…
Ultrasonic Testing uses sound waves of short wavelength and high frequency to detect flaws or measure material thickness…
Eddy Current Testing
Eddy Current testing uses the principals of electromagnetism as the basis for conducting inspections…
Our Awards and Certifications
JC International provides World Class specialist Asset Integrity Assurance and Training services throughout the Asset life-cycle.
We service a wide range of markets including Oil and Gas, Marine, Construction, and Real Estate. With a broad range of services available through our multi-skilled workforce, we offer our clients the most effective, integrated, packaged solution to any of their asset integrity problems.
See why we are the leading and highly recognized oil servicing company and training centre in the business…