Who we are
Our strength and continued growth lie in the quality of our people and in our commitment to offer statutory inspections and training that meet national and international standards. With over 15 years’ experience in the field, we have attained numerous professional qualifications and accreditations which utilise the highest skilled technical and Instructional staff available anywhere.
We continually invest in training and developing our staff and career opportunities with JC International are highly prized in the employment market. Following our ongoing pursuit for quality JC International has been recognised as the fastest growing and most dynamic company in Nigeria with operations across all areas of the continent, we utilise the most advanced equipment for minimizing Inspection times and improving accuracy, and we have recently been awarded centre of excellence status from the Federal Government for learning, our training centres are the most technologically equipped in the industry.
Our Training centres and onsite interventions come with the most desirable global accreditations and awards including LEEA, IWCF, IADC, IRATA, IOSH, AWRF, ASNT, BSC, which consistently enable us to be the “company of choice” for Inspection, Rope Access and Training.
SUMMARY OF JCI QHS&E POLICY
We will work to sustain our market leadership and increase our market share by striving for the highest QHSE standards in our endeavours namely Pipeline & Process Services (PPS), Inspections, Training, and Assets Integrity Maintenance Services (AIMS).
We are committed to:
1. Providing a safe and healthy workplace and conducting our business activities in a manner that protects the environment.
2. Consultation and participation of our workers for the improvement of our QHSE Management system.
3. Promoting partnership and collaboration with interested stakeholders where appropriate QHSE processes and procedures deliver sustainable success.
4. Conducting our business responsibly within communities where we operate.
5. Complying with the applicable laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and acting in accordance with the regulatory requirements in the countries where we operate, supported by internal and external audits while working in compliance to ISO 9001:2015, 14001:2015, and ISO 45001:2018 standards.
6. Assigning prime importance to the health and safety of our employees, contractors, visitors and to protect our equipment and assets through constant QHSE improvement.
This policy statement provides a framework for the establishment and reviewing of our corporate and departmental Integrated Management System (IMS) objectives.
Management shall visibly uphold these principles and regularly review our QHSE performance.
Our Awards and Certifications
JC International provides World Class specialist Asset Integrity Assurance and Training services throughout the Asset life-cycle.
We service a wide range of markets including Oil and Gas, Marine, Construction, and Real Estate. With a broad range of services available through our multi-skilled workforce, we offer our clients the most effective, integrated, packaged solution to any of their asset integrity problems.
See why we are the leading and highly recognized oil servicing company and training centre in the business…