Accident Investigation Training
View Course Details
Accident Investigation Training Course is designed for all operations supervisor, HSE officers, supervisors and managers to assist them in investigating and understanding the immediate and remote causes of incidents and accidents on their operation with a view to avoiding reoccurrence
The course features a number of interactive exercises and includes the full lifespan of an investigation from gathering information following an adverse event, analyzing the information, identifying remedial actions, to the development and implementation of an action plan.
Duration: 1 day
Upon completion of the Accident Investigation Training Course, participants should be able:
- Understand accident causation theories
- Understand Investigation insights and benefits
- Demonstrate participatory Investigation
- Demonstrate steps by step investigation procedures
- Gathering information
- Analyzing information
- Identifying remedial actions
- Developing and implementing an action plan
- Complete incident investigation report
Candidates’ ability to complete an incident investigation report which is the ultimate course objective qualifies for certification.